This fellowship is a one-year non-ACGME accredited program in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology and the Section of Maternal-Fetal Medicine.
Program Director: Dr. Sarosh Rana, MD, MPH
Program Administrator: Perla V. Araujo, MBA
1) Eligibility Requirements: Board eligible/board certified resident who has completed residency training in an ACGME accredited obstetric and gynecology program.
2) Program Structure
- Participating site: University of Chicago Medicine
- Rotations: Labor and Delivery (L&D),MFM/Rana Clinic, MFM/Rana Research
- Patient care responsibilities: One day of daytime coverage of L&D, one-half day of Ambulatory MFM Clinic per week with Dr. Rana, 4-5 night calls per month on L&D
- Conference/didactics: SMFM, ACOG, AIUM, NASSHP, ISSSHP
- Scholarly/research deliverable(s) expected: 1 presentation per year at a national conference, 1 published paper, 1-2 research projects
- Performance Evaluation process: A one on one meeting every 3 months with the program director, achievement of noted research deliverables, review of L&D “report card” with the program director
- Duty hours monitoring process: 80 hr/wk
- Key faculty: Dr. Sarosh Rana, Dr. Ann Dude
Base salary will be consistent with the current GMEC stipend.
Interested candidates, please apply by sending a CV and a personal statement to Dr. Sarosh Rana at email@example.com